Elon Musk bought Twitter for $44 billion

Elon Musk, owner of Tesla Motors and SpaceX, and the richest man in the world bought the social network Twitter for 44 billion dollars. Twitter announced last night(April 25th) that it has accepted Mask’s offer. “Twitter confirms that it has reached a definite agreement on the sale. The company will be fully acquired by the …

Mark Zuckerberg confirms that NFTs are coming to Instagram

Following rumors that Facebook and Instagram are planning to enter the NFT world, the CEO of Meta has now confirmed these plans. Speaking at the SXSW festival, Mark Zuckerberg confirmed that non-fungible tokens(NFT) will arrive on Instagram “in the near future”. “We are working on bringing NFTs to Instagram in the near future,” he said. …

The price of Bitcoin jumped after Biden’s directive on cryptocurrencies

Biden’s order will require the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Trade, and other key agencies to prepare reports on the “future of money” and the role that cryptocurrencies will play, Reuters points out and adds that the directive increases the possibility of accepting virtual currencies in the American financial system. Experts believe that the …

Bitcoin Now More Valuable Than Ruble – It entered the top 15 currencies with the largest capitalization

The most important cryptocurrency on the market managed to position itself above the ruble on the global scale of currencies with the highest capitalization, after a sharp fall of the Russian currency to the lowest values seen in the last 30 years. The simultaneous recovery of the price of Bitcoin of almost 15 percent in …

The crypto world has a winner, and that is not Bitcoin: a jump of 400 percent

Crypto wars will continue on the market this year as well. Last year brought many surprises to the cryptocurrency market, including a new leader. The three main cryptocurrencies in 2021 – Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Shiba – have remained somewhat in the shadow of Ether, which has grown by more than 400% this year. While the …

Bitcoin is facing an uncertain 2022 after a record year

The price of Bitcoin reached record levels in 2021 thanks to the support of traditional financial institutions, but cryptocurrency experts are struggling to predict the outcome next year for this variable sector. Having more than tripled in value to $60,000 between December 2020 and April this year, Bitcoin lost momentum to trade below $50,000 before …

Shiba Inu surpasses Bitcoin and Ethereum and ranks as the most popular cryptocurrency in 2021

Shiba Inu, a meme-based cryptocurrency, was named the most popular cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap, surpassing Bitcoin, Ether, and Dogecoin, and became the most-watched coin in 2021 on the platform. With a market capitalization of over $20 billion, Shiba Inu is the thirteenth largest cryptocurrency in terms of evaluation. In October this year, the SHIB token jumped …

Ethereum reminds GPU miners that the end is near

The final steps required to finally merge the Ethereum network, which will end GPU mining is near. A new test network has been formally opened, which has the role of testing how everything works and correcting potential problems that may arise when switching from Proof-of-Work (POW) to Proof-of-Stake (POS) concept. Essentially, this means that players …

90 percent of the total Bitcoin has already been mined, but the rest will be mined in 120 years

Within 13 years of existence, 90 percent of the 21 million Bitcoins that should arrive have already been excavated. But a new report now claims it will take 120 years to dig up the remaining 10 percent of Bitcoin tokens. Currently, 18.9 million Bitcoin tokens are in circulation, and 2.1 million are left for mining. …